Tuesday, September 24, 2013

OOTDS Featuring my new Phillip Lim for Target Handbags

Here are some OOTDs from the past week:


SUNDAY OOTD: My favorite color palette to wear is probably black and white but i really like how the pop of color from the necklace adds dimension and interest to the outfit. The shirt says "More Issues Than Vogue" and I bought it from an ebayer that is located in the UK. I purchased a small but its still very big on me, so I had to fold shirt inwards and tuck it in from the back.


ACCESSORIES: Phillip Lim for Target Satchel / floral motif ring, watch, necklace-East Urban / Heeled Sandals-Tobi



Shirt-ebay / jacket & jeans-forever 21



FRIDAY'S OOTD: 

I attended the OneRepublic concert on Friday and it was aamazing! I kept the outfit comfortable and easy by wearing a loose blouse and stretchy jeans while maintaining a polished look by adding my favorite tassel necklace and pumps.

Details:




necklace, rings-East Urban / Shirt- H&M / Jeans- Forever 21 / Pumps - Tobi /Bag-3.1 PL for Target




Hoped you like these outfits. Let me know what you think of them!

<3, Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment