Tuesday, October 9, 2012

NEW WORK BAG!

First off, I think its time to formally introduce myself. My name is Melinda and I am a 24 year old entrepreneur. I am the owner of an eBay store called East Urban, that sells apparel and accessories inspired by High Street Fashion from New York and Asia.

This blog is where I will share all my adventures, ideas and inspiration for East Urban with you. Now lets get to the chase:

Coming Soon to East Urban, and now officially my new work bag is this Colorblock Luggage Tote inspired by Celine.
Retail= $45

I love this bag because it is very room and functional. The exterior feels like real leather and durable, the inside has a smooth suede like texture.

STREET STYLE INSPIRATION:




EAST URBAN TRANSLATION: 


  
 FYI:
East Urban believes in conducting business with a high level standard of work ethics which includes integrity. We do not sell fake designer products, however we do sell high quality products that are uniquely our own and some, inspired by high fashion designers at a fraction of the cost.

Moreover, East Urban sells products that I believe in, as every piece is hand picked by me. My promise to you, is that my opinion will always be honest.


Thank you for reading, a post on what's inside my bag will be up soon!

Love,
Mel
FashionxPhilosophy

No comments:

Post a Comment